! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

at wits end... - Page 1/1

Subject: at wits end...
Replies: 6 Views: 443

ladibud 13.06.16 - 10:10am
I have a dual sim android phone... I can't get WhatsApp to work properly... msgs seldom come thru if I am not online in my WhatsApp... even calls won't come thru... I have even removed my one sim card... it worked for a day, the stopped.... I am new to this and abt to throw the towel in. * +

ladibud 13.06.16 - 10:11am
my emails do t come thru either. * +

ladibud 13.06.16 - 10:17am
i have deleted d it and reinstalled it, rebooted, taken battery out, reinstalled it... the works. * +

3mel 13.06.16 - 01:37pm
have you changed the SIM tray you're putting this one card into (I know that should make a difference when there's only one) ?

I've heard that it's possible to have calls coming from one SIM and your data from the other. that might explain things, or alternatively if it's new, ring your network and ask them to talk you thru setting it up. I have no experience with dual SIM phones personally... * +

3mel 13.06.16 - 01:59pm
**shouldn't * +

crail 13.06.16 - 02:31pm
Download typeapp from playstore for push email. Beats built in apps * +

obi_jon 13.06.16 - 04:11pm
If you have background data turned off some apps may not work properly. I haven't used whatsapp myself but I used to use Viber, which I believe is similar kind of app and that doesn't work properly with background data off. I sacked it off as a bad job eventually and went back to using old fashioned txt messages instead. *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search