! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Hotspot issue. - Page 1/3

Subject: Hotspot issue.
Replies: 17 Views: 1937
> »
gr8guy78 1.05.16 - 09:29pm
Occasionally I will use my phone as a hotspot and go on Xbox live. The way I do it is hook the Xbox up to PC with Ethernet cable, I have an android phone plugged into the PC,I turn WiFi on on that phone, and use my main phone as the hotspot. Never had any problems with any phone up to now. The problem I am having with this new phone is that Xbox live will disconnect every ten minutes...... * +

gr8guy78 1.05.16 - 09:35pm
Yes the hotspot setting is set to never disconnect. I tried a couple of different phones as the hotspot and had no issues, so it's definitely my new phone. Any ideas what could be the issue? I can exchange the phone but I have a feeling there's a setting I've missed, or something I can do. The hotspot doesn't go off on my phone, it's just Xbox live that goes off. * +

spikie 1.05.16 - 11:39pm
Then try thr x box settings nt the phone settings * +

timomatic 2.05.16 - 12:30am
Xbox is cr*p it has problem's of course it's gonna do that * +

gr8guy78 2.05.16 - 07:51am
Xbox settings are fine. Like I said, using other phones it's ok. * +

3mel 2.05.16 - 08:17am
these phones, they on different versions of android then ? * +

gr8guy78 2.05.16 - 12:38pm
Yes they are different versions of android. This phone is on lollipop, but so was my g2 mini and no problems with that. * +

gr8guy78 2.05.16 - 12:46pm
And when it Xbox live goes off. I am able to reconnect straight away. It's as if there's some sort of timer. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search