! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Transfer BB data to Android???! - Page 1/2

Subject: Transfer BB data to Android???!
Replies: 8 Views: 1114
> »
spngbob 1.05.16 - 08:30am
I need to transfer all or at least most of the data on my old BB to my new android phone as i am planning to give it to someone after a security wipe!!! I have found a couple of programs that can do this, bt either they dont work or you have to buy a paid version!!! Anyone have any other ways, or ideas to do this???! Just to be clear, magicberry does not open, bb extractor and phone miner only does 5 entries per category after which you have to get a paid version.......!!!! * +

3mel 1.05.16 - 08:38am
[link]http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.compelson.migrator[/link]
highest rated free app in the store.

if this is ''the wrong way around'' then you're stuck with sending business cards for your contacts... * +

spngbob 1.05.16 - 07:54pm
Again this would have been great if it wasnt a trial version,and it only copies sms and phonebook,etc.....! The main data i want to transfer and not loose are the browser bookmarks, memos and saved e mails and sms's.......! Thanx for the feedback @3mel, bt any other ideas???? Btw, phoneminer would work great if only i could get an activation code or full free version.....???? * +

3mel 1.05.16 - 08:58pm
lots of sites out there to get paid apps for free just add the work apk after the app name in your search

compare the app size to the size listed on playstore to avoid malware * +

3mel 3.05.16 - 11:58am
**word not work * +

nosfratu 3.05.16 - 06:29pm
Try this page https://www.wondershare.com/phone-transfer/blackberry-to-android.html as for bookmarks I have previosly just gone into bookmarks then long press trackpad on bookmark then copy then save it in a memo file as txt document all 300 bookmarks then just transfered the txt file to my android and opened them from there I what u also can do is change the txt file to html page extension then u have page that opens in your browser as a bookmark with all your sites as clickable link directory page that u can use on any browser on any pc or mobile device. * +

spngbob 8.05.16 - 06:01pm
Thanx Nos bt the wondershare app is also a trial version :-(. I will try the bookmarks though thanx :). Any ideas on saving the other stuff via a workaround without having to use an app??? * +

yugan 10.05.16 - 06:59pm
Which android u using bob * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum