! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

P1000 stuck on logo - Page 1/2

Subject: P1000 stuck on logo
Replies: 9 Views: 1083
> »
mopac 25.04.16 - 03:35am
Hello people, I have a Samsung Tab P1000 unfortunately it has been stuck on the Samsung Logo for a month now. I tried googling and watching some tutorials on Youtube on how to fix the issue but they all proved futile. I wanted to find out if there is a fix for this issue cause I tried all the possible solution but failed. Tried using ODIN with stock and custom ROMS but failed. And whenever I try to format and wipe data or clear cache, they show some red error saying cannot wipe data. Cannot mount card, cannot mount emmc etc. Please help. * +

3mel 25.04.16 - 09:32am
if everything is done correctly and all that's needed is present there's no reason for odin to fail

1) does the version of odin you have work on the version of windows you have ?
2) do you have the right drivers for your device and windows ?
3) if you're using Kies for it's drivers did you disable all of it's processes before opening odin ?
4) did you run odin as administrator ? highlight, left click run as administrator.
5) did you use the best USB port (usually one is better for flashing than others) ?
6) did you use the original cable ?
7) did you enter download mode manually and correctly ?
8) did your device show as added in the onscreen log ?
9) did you flash it under the correct partition heading ? no idea what that is for a tablet btw...
10) did you uncheck everything except F RESET ?
11) did you download the correct firmware to begin with ?

I could probably add more but you get my point go read a guide for odin on xda... * +

cr4zy0n3 25.04.16 - 03:22pm
This might help you [link]http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1881981[/link] * +

3mel 25.04.16 - 07:15pm
think that should be right click on run as administrator what.gif * +

mopac 26.04.16 - 12:41am
3mel, everything you have mentioned above are correct. Its not my first time flashing Samsung gadgets with Odin. Many of the phones and tablets I have flashed worked perfectly well but for this one its just getting stuck on the Samsung Logo. Let me try to read more on the link cr4zy0n3 has posted. I will get back you guys again. Thanks a lot. Appreciate it. * +

3mel 26.04.16 - 12:49am
copy the onscreen log here or just pay attention to which phase gave you a fail. I assuming it didn't say pass at the end. * +

mopac 28.04.16 - 06:15am
3mel, Odin always turned green and said Pass! Thanks for your help. After a thoroughly search on both Google and Youtube, I came across this file called 'dbdata.tar' After installing the OS, I wiped cache first then wiped partition and then entered download mode again and installed the dbdata.tar and it managed to switch on now IMEI, Serial number and Baseband are unknown after the fix. Lemme try to fix them. * +

3mel 28.04.16 - 07:27am
try flashing again with firmware that's for your region. on phones that puts back your efs data so it might do the same for you...

also if it uses a CSC file it will work better when that's accurate again. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index