! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Where are my developer options??? - Page 1/2

Subject: Where are my developer options???
Replies: 8 Views: 540
> »
spngbob 24.04.16 - 09:37am
Previously activated developer options to connect my phone to my laptop via usb, but now can't find it anywhere on my phone?????? * +

polo_011 24.04.16 - 10:03am
Go to Settings -About Device -start tapping on Build Number until Developer Options is enabled, go back to Settings and it should be there. * +

spngbob 24.04.16 - 07:21pm
As i have said, i did that before and it was there, bt it is nt there any more????? I have tried re- tapping build number bt no joy??? Where do look now, if it WAS activated bt nt visible any more????! * +

3mel 24.04.16 - 10:29pm
you tapping rapidly well over 10 times ? there is no other place to look, it'll be near the bottom of the settings menu same as last time. there's a switch at the top of DO screen that can turn it off. you probably did that.

are you rooted btw ? * +

john_163 25.04.16 - 10:02am
go to settings/app/all apps, find settings clear data, an den tap ur build number * +

spngbob 25.04.16 - 04:51pm
I think i did turn it off? How do i get it back again? Yes i did tap many times in succession with no joy???? As far as i know the Xiaomi comes rooted by default???? @john, no such setting???? * +

3mel 25.04.16 - 07:03pm
no phone comes rooted by default. the reason I asked was because of targeted root virus'.
try what john says. go-to settings/ tap on apps/ either tab along to all apps at the top or if on marshmallow press on the dots at the top right corner and select show system apps find settings and settings storage in the list and go-to data on both clear it all and then reboot. * +

spngbob 8.05.16 - 06:09pm
When i go into system apps there is no option/setting to clear any data???? Plse elaborate???? * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search