! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

security warning - Page 1/1

Subject: security warning
Replies: 3 Views: 505

palmhot 22.04.16 - 01:52pm
Dear expert of this famous forum,please help to come out from the repeated warning like when ever i open an apps down loaded from Google play and the time of opening of that application looking for location or when i open tom cat i get security warning like my talking tom is trying to start sound recording(deny automatically after 18 second) do not remind me again.this is too much boring.kindly help to delete this warning.thanks in advance *

3mel 22.04.16 - 05:14pm
are you on android marshmallow ? if yes then it's normal...

if you're denying apps the permissions they need for their basic functions they will ask you about it every time.

seriously, how is talking Tom meant to work without a microphone ??????

grant them permission and they'll stop asking. I rarely give location permission but it's never critical to an app running. *

palmhot 23.04.16 - 05:18am
Thanks for clear reply,whenever i allow permission again it asked for permission in every opening what to do next *

3mel 23.04.16 - 06:23am
if you're on marshmallow go-to settings/apps and check what permissions have and have not been granted for each of your apps, activate the needed ones.

if you're not on marshmallow aka android 6 then maybe you have privacy guard activated on some of these apps.

do you still have a symphony phone ? what version of android is it running ? *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search