! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

BesLoudness problem. - Page 1/1

Subject: BesLoudness problem.
Replies: 5 Views: 3843

gr8guy78 18.04.16 - 09:53am
I noticed this option in sound enhancement settings and prefer to have it on, but I've noticed a few issues on a couple of games. The games up to know are Angry Birds Transformers and Ramboat, when bigger explosions happen on these two games, the sound and game stutters, but only when Besloudness is turned on, they are fine when it's off. Has anyone had this option turned on and encountered any issue's? I don't know whether it's a phone fault, or something to do with the compatibility of * +

gr8guy78 18.04.16 - 09:55am
BesLoudness and certain games. I can't understand how a sound enhancement feature could have this affect. I can exchange the phone for another one, but that's pointless if the problem isn't to do with the actual phone. * +

3mel 18.04.16 - 02:15pm
this BesLoudness could be a manufacturer based feature as I've not heard of it before, but it's perfectly possible that it creates stutters if it's digital sound processing. your CPU is doing a lot more during the big explosions and this causes a delay with the image processing.

I can think of two things to try separately or in combination that might help. in your settings if you don't have a menu option called developer options you need to trigger it's addition.
go to settings / about phone / then scroll down to where it says build number near the bottom. tap on this line repeatedly n rapidly until text appears that says you are now a developer.

1) toggle the option FORCE GPU RENDERING. this makes your graphics chip take over drawing stuff onscreen rather than the CPU. once checked this option stays on until turned back off by you.

2) in developer options again scroll to DISABLE HARDWARE OVERLAYS and select that too. this stops the CPU from helping out when drawing 3D graphics. this option reverts back to being off every time the phone is rebooted.

try one or the other or both to see if taking graphics away from the CPU allows it not to be overwhelmed when it needs to process big sound effects.
P.S. this means that phone you bought is pretty crap, which was suggested... * +

knucklez 20.04.16 - 11:37am
To enhance sound try purchasing and wearing a hearing aid in each ear or getting a couple of hearing trumpets. My friend Mark Simpson is deaf as a post but when he puts his hearing aids in he can jibber things such as 'hah hah beh beh'. Nobody knows what it means though. * +

gr8guy78 1.05.16 - 09:24pm
Tried all those things but no change. Turning it off solves the problem though. The phone is actually okay for the money. * +

3mel 1.05.16 - 11:24pm
you can also try settings/developer options/background processes and set it no processes before starting.
that'll just mean your phone won't be checking your email or updating your facebook while trying to play the game. *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search