! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge Official - Page 13/13

Subject: Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge Official
« <
crail 3.04.16 - 06:15pm
It's not even in focus either laugh.gif * +

rose01 3.04.16 - 08:43pm
It was just a random click..taken from car window * +

banbury 24.07.16 - 08:03pm
Does anybody know if the 4k video recording time has been increased on these phones? You can only record for around 5 minutes on the Note 3 and 4 but unsure about the S6 series? You would have thought by now it would have been increased due to the advances in cpu tech since the Note 3 appeared. I hear rumours you can recore 4k video on the iphone 6S for longer but have been able to confirm that. * +

phemzask 25.07.16 - 05:14am

@ banbury - 24.07.16 - 08:03pm
Does anybody know if the 4k video recording time has been increased on these phones? You can only record for around 5 minutes on the Note 3 and 4 but unsure about the S6 series? You would have thought by now it would have been increased due to the advances in cpu tech since the Note 3 appeared. I hear rumours you can recore 4k video on the iphone 6S for longer but have been able to confirm that.

5 mins still on the g5. * +

3mel 25.07.16 - 05:16am
that's an overheating issue I think, android authority did a test on 4k filming and heat. the limits are to protect hardware from failure. * +

banbury 25.07.16 - 02:52pm
Yes I know. I just googled it though and results show there is no programmed limit on the S7 series once the 4k feature is enabled, and the same goes for the iphone 6S series but I dont know about other current phones. With S6 series One person claimed he videod for 26 minutes but I was unable to get any further confirmation on S6 Variants but maybe he routed his device. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-13
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index