! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Showbox - Page 1/3

Subject: Showbox
Replies: 16 Views: 1279
> »
leon29 13.02.16 - 07:34pm
Anyone use this app?? Off course I don't piracy is wrong but the new update now includes music * +

nosfratu 13.02.16 - 08:43pm
I've used the app and its great its not just downloading u can actually stream movies and series so I don't think that's piracy and really u never download anything ????? WOW in this day and age !!! BS us not dude. They give u 3 different quality settings to download and their lowest quality is still pretty damn good on a 42 tv screen nope make that near HD quality on lowest quality more than I can say about these mobile sites people download from.. BUT sometimes some of the episoded are not available even if it was availabe a day before and u just need to check up on it. By the way ur statement doesn't make sense piracy is wrong but seems since its music its not piracy or that's how u make it sound??? * +

0gypsy0 13.02.16 - 08:50pm
I'm using YouTube for music and Showbox for movies and TV shows, but of course I don't because piracy and s**t.... * +

leon29 13.02.16 - 08:57pm
Not really, I said I don't use the app myself, but the new update includes music * +

nosfratu 13.02.16 - 08:59pm
Also piracy is a double edged sword yes its wrong but its also O so RIGHT it keeps the money grabbing corporations in check and line, if it was not for piracy we would be paying way more for legal versions of audio and visual media formats.... * +

dorian2k 13.02.16 - 09:32pm
I use it and I couldn't offord Netflix so I'm loving the app * +

3mel 13.02.16 - 09:37pm
so many bad peoples dislike.gif * +

dorian2k 13.02.16 - 10:28pm
lol not quite... the people who made the app are * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search