! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Accidentally deleted a contact - Page 1/2

Subject: Accidentally deleted a contact
Replies: 11 Views: 316
> »
terrylad 9.02.16 - 12:29pm
Is there a way to get the number back? my usb port is broken on my laptop which doesn't help. Also I have checked my gmail contacts and done a restore but the persons number was not there sad.gif any help appreciated * +

3mel 9.02.16 - 12:41pm
no whatsapp chats that might still hold the number ?

unless you had it set up to backup your contacts to google cloud/drive I can't see a way around it. think of someone who knows you both to ask... * +

terrylad 9.02.16 - 01:03pm
Sadly I have checked whatsapp and nothing there

Unfortunately I don't know anybody who has the person's number sad.gif and I don't really want to contact them via facebook etc, it's a long story. Thanks anyway * +

3mel 9.02.16 - 02:00pm
YOLO and all that jazz baby ! do it, do it NOW... * +

pryerlee 10.02.16 - 07:05am
Contact your phone network, and ask them if there's any way they can give you info on what phone numbers you have called * +

terrylad 10.02.16 - 11:31am
thanks I will deffo try that * +

terrylad 10.02.16 - 11:56am
Just had a live chat with o2. They wanted 10 to tell me the numbers I've dialled/text :/ * +

cr4zy0n3 10.02.16 - 09:32pm

@ terrylad - 9.02.16 - 01:03pm
Sadly I have checked whatsapp and nothing there

Unfortunately I don't know anybody who has the person's number sad and I don't really want to contact them via facebook etc, it's a long story. Thanks anyway

I think youre just complicating what its really simple. So you want that persons number, but you dont want to text them on facebook. Sounds stupid to me. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search