! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Evernote not installing - Page 1/1

Subject: Evernote not installing
Replies: 5 Views: 275

phly_kid 8.02.16 - 06:40pm
Is there an evernote version that works on Android 5.1.1? I have a friend that since he updated he cannot run evernote or even get it installed. It would install but when he goes back to play store it says install and he can't find it anywhere on his phone. He is using a Sony z3. * +

3mel 8.02.16 - 09:45pm
get him to run corpse finder from SDmaid. if that don't work clear data from every single google app that's related to the store and reboot * +

phly_kid 9.02.16 - 08:49am
He tried that and still no luck. It used to work just fine until he upgraded. Looked up the issue online and a few people have reported it. Evernote has acknowledged there is a problem but no solution provided. * +

3mel 9.02.16 - 09:39am
that's kinda weird as lollipop has been out for developers for a very long time now...

I'm on 5.1.1 AOSP so I'll go try it now

all working here... * +

3mel 9.02.16 - 09:54am
maybe he should grab the developers email and ask for a side load/direct link of the apk as it's free to download !? * +

phly_kid 9.02.16 - 12:53pm
Will pass on that info. He has tried countless versions of Evernote but no luck. I also find it strange that everything else works except Evernote which either refuses to install. Or installs and thereafter shows its not installed or cant install error code -505 *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search