! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Custom ROM for P601 - Page 1/2

Subject: Custom ROM for P601
Replies: 9 Views: 468
> »
bigabwoi 3.02.16 - 10:27am
Hey everyone. So i finally decided I'm bored with my Note 10.1 2014 edition P601 3g version. Anybody know of any Custom ROMS? Google always has me clicking on links that lead to surveys before i can download any files. Any help guys? * +

3mel 3.02.16 - 10:34am
never download from anywhere other than XDA !!! type: xda forums p601 into google and hopefully you'll find a forum just for your device where the makers of roms hangout and tweak their releases... * +

bigabwoi 3.02.16 - 01:29pm
Thanks for the heads up 3mel. Managed to see that there's a stock Lollipop build however its not available for my country. Im in SA and the Lollipop roms are for Russia and India and a few other coutries. Would they work on my device? * +

3mel 3.02.16 - 05:10pm
yes they'd both work but it might be worth asking or looking in the threads whether mobile data is working ok for people in SA and your freq bands are supported.

also the golden rule is to read read read and search search search before asking stuff over there so check the threads and see what issues others have had while using it before you make a decision... * +

bigabwoi 4.02.16 - 08:23am
Thanx 3mel. Searched but couldn't find anything relating to SA so i asked. Hopefully i get a reply * +

3mel 4.02.16 - 11:00am
OMG.gif questions should be posted in the q and a forums afraid.gif lol

if you wanted custom roms have a look at rom threads rated 5 stars in the development or original development forums
[link]http://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-note-10-2014[/link] * +

bigabwoi 4.02.16 - 02:52pm
Haha my bad. Ah well I'm just going to flash it via Odin and see what happens lol * +

3mel 4.02.16 - 03:51pm
make a backup first just in case * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum