! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Which ANDROID PHONE is the best - Page 1/7

Subject: Which ANDROID PHONE is the best
Replies: 46 Views: 3936
> »
flash 2.01.16 - 06:17am
Which ANDROID PHONE is the best ? read * +

lakewolf 2.01.16 - 11:29am
theres no such thing as best in android world,thats in the eye of the beholder and even that is not perfect yahoo ! * +

0gypsy0 2.01.16 - 04:40pm
The one I can't afford is always the best sigh.gif * +

gr8guy78 2.01.16 - 06:15pm
The HTC Wildfire is the best. * +

nosfratu 2.01.16 - 08:35pm
The one that suits your needs as an individual... In all honesty I have 2 android phones a Hisense U939 running 4.2 and a Samsung S5 running 5.0 and I can't see any real difference other than cosmetics, difference in onboard memory screen and camera quality and that about it.... O and the Samsung is a monster on Data costs I use lot less data on the Hisense than the Samsung running the same apps and stuff. * +

0gypsy0 2.01.16 - 11:26pm
is Sony eating up data like the Samsung does? @Nosferatu * +

nosfratu 3.01.16 - 02:29pm

@ 0gypsy0 - 2.01.16 - 11:26pm
is Sony eating up data like the Samsung does? @Nosferatu

Not that I know of. But on my S5 I have resorted to switching off background data which seems to help. I just think that the more top end phones on themarket tend too pull a lot more information from apps than the lower end phones. I have noticed on my Hisense on facebook and twitter that I need to click on videos to play them whereas on my S5 as I scroll down when u reach the video it starts to play within the thumbnail so in effect uses the data of the video played and it happens again when scrolling upwards... Meaning that according to data usage I have watched the video clip 2 times without really even watching it 1 time. * +

3mel 3.01.16 - 03:57pm
if you had the same versions of the same apps they would be trying to do all the same things. it's just that newer phones that can handle more connections will be better at being hooked in to many things at once. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search