! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Best phone battery live - Page 3/5

Subject: Best phone battery live
« <> »
abott 13.01.16 - 05:24am
I get on average 5 hours screentime and charge after about 1 day 20 hours on my Huawei Mate 7 with average usage, as in no gaming. Just internet and calls. When I game on it I get about 4 hours 30 minutes, that's playing online games like DT2, SG Deadzone, etc. * +

3mel 13.01.16 - 06:00am
what's your deadzone name abott ? mine is Here_2_End_U if you fancy teaming up... * +

abott 13.01.16 - 02:33pm
Will check you out. Mine is abbott10k * +

3mel 22.01.16 - 08:33am
ha ! we just played a game together, back to my Valyrian Steel tag now... * +

abott 22.01.16 - 01:46pm
You killed me couple of times!!!! Lol * +

nosfratu 22.01.16 - 04:04pm
I got a S5 depending on what I do on it charge it everyday but for the last week since the 18th until today the 22nd last charge was on saturday the 17th and I'm currently on 57 battery life I have not used the phone other than for a wake up alarm and no sim inserted as I've been having sim not connected to network issues and am back on my Blackberry. This is also the 2nd time I experience this not connected to network issue and all the forums state or speculate that my device is stolen or that my network think its stolen which is not the problem they fixed the error 1time but now they seem unable to clear the error and have no idea what is wrong also my device is out of warranty so they won't issue me with a new device. Its also unrooted I have tried most of the troubleshoots on the internet but none works I can't even get the device to do a reboot or am able to use any ussd codes not even to get my imei number wich is weird. But yes as far as battery life I think it can last 2 weeks without a charge if u don't use it at all and keep it in standby mode. * +

1clivey1 10.02.16 - 09:49am
i just got a galaxy edge and for 9.99 on amazon a good wireless charger pad i just put it on it every night same as i used to lay it on my table and it stays charged, great * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index