! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

......... - Page 1/1

Subject: .........
Replies: 5 Views: 1227

mac4tee 21.11.15 - 09:19am
this ''unfurtunately process.com.android.phone has stopped'' is really making it dificult 4me hopeless.gif ,now ths hapens weneva (but not always) i uninstall or move an app to my sd card the device will reboot on its own and then starts flashing the mesage,ive already did a factory reset close to 8 times cos of it just to get my phone back to normal but then i end up having to start over again help.gif * +

polo_011 21.11.15 - 03:24pm
What phone is it? Have you tried reloading the FW? * +

3mel 21.11.15 - 05:21pm
are you using a script to move app data and is it into a partition ? that does tend to be a pain in the arse... * +

mac4tee 22.11.15 - 03:14pm
xperia e1 * +

nokstern 1.12.15 - 01:14pm
..'weak, tiny' phone..internal and ram give you no chanse to enjoy in any 'hardc*re' operation or 'mubo-jumbo' with appz..as polo suggested, re-flash it with original, stock fw and sell it or swap for at least Z2 (S4).. * +

nokstern 1.12.15 - 01:21pm
..that would do, at least for some time, depending on how are you using your phone..even the 'strongest' android smartphones are rather often getting this anoying popup (similar to 'Home stopped blahblah' ect etc) aand various reasons are why is this happening, also various solutions there are (joda) lol *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search