! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Hi all - Page 1/2

Subject: Hi all
Replies: 9 Views: 852
> »
tragonie 17.11.15 - 05:36pm
Does anyone know how I can unblock my phone without using a credit card * +

3mel 17.11.15 - 08:55pm
did you buy a stolen phone ? I only ask because the answer is so basic it hurts (AGAIN).

call your network and ask a PUK code... * +

tragonie 18.11.15 - 09:47am
No its my phone just got that safeguard on it but I.wanto unblock it * +

3mel 18.11.15 - 10:13am
use the exact terminology or no one will know what you're referring too. if your phone is blocked it means it's been reported stolen.
if you mean unlocked to use any network that's something else entirely. did you check that it is locked ?
* +

tragonie 18.11.15 - 06:46pm
How do I get rid of the Orange safeguard i mean * +

3mel 18.11.15 - 07:10pm
I gonna leave you figure that out all by yourself... * +

knucklez 24.11.15 - 11:33am
Best way is to soak it in a bucket of prune juice overnight. It unblocks most things. When my pet elephant was constipated I made her drink several litres of prune juice and by next morning she had severe explosive diarrhea.safari.gifWas absolutely hilarious to watch. * +

nosfratu 25.11.15 - 09:48am
All you have to do is phone your network provider provide your details name number etc... And they will deactivate it I gather u are on orange network ??? Also pop into an orange shop and have them do it!!! Or read this I found in just 1 google search... I'm baffled at how people will always seek out the hardest route to solve a problem rather than just contacting their network providers.... http://blazingminds.co.uk/removed-orange-safeguard-mobile/ * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search