! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

ATT note 4 touch - Page 1/1

Subject: ATT note 4 touch
Replies: 7 Views: 618

dorian2k 9.11.15 - 02:07pm
Hey guys my uncles just got a note 4 but sometimes when trying to touch the screen with just fingers it doesn't respond some times but with the pencil all Is fine is something wrong with the touch? Or do I need to flash it, it's on lollipop 5.0.1 * +

3mel 9.11.15 - 03:53pm
has it been rooted ? was it new direct from network carrier ? it's possible to alter touch sensitivity so that might help, but if it's new and never been rooted get it swapped as a faulty model.
if it has been rooted it might have had another kernel on it which has left unhelpful settings for touch responsiveness... * +

dorian2k 9.11.15 - 04:15pm
no never been rooted and he swapped his note 3 alongside with some cash for it so I'm gonna suggest he give it back to the person 3 * +

dorian2k 9.11.15 - 04:16pm
I even factory reset it and same problem * +

3mel 9.11.15 - 05:36pm
probably why the guy wanted to swap it in the first place. you could suggest that he asks for the extra cash back and put that towards a screen/digitizer assembly. they're cheaper than you think... * +

polo_011 9.11.15 - 06:00pm
What 3mel said nod.gif
* +

dorian2k 9.11.15 - 06:39pm
so basically it's the digitizer giving trouble then? well I'm gonna tell him and see * +

3mel 9.11.15 - 06:58pm
yeah but you can't change that without swapping the whole screen and glass panel (well you can, you just don't want to if you know what's good for)... *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search