! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

LG G2 mini problem - Page 1/6

Subject: LG G2 mini problem
Replies: 36 Views: 2745
> »
gr8guy78 31.10.15 - 12:39pm
Yesterday it decided to turn itself off, and now it won't reboot, it just hangs on the LG logo screen. I have tried doing a reset by holding down power and vol down, that brings up a menu to do a factory reset, but when i press it, it just goes back to the LG screen and stays there. The phone isn't rooted, any ideas? * +

dropnaload 31.10.15 - 01:15pm
not familar with that phone so no but a quick search for lg g2 mini wont reboot says your not alone * +

3mel 31.10.15 - 02:09pm
see if you can find firmware for it and flash that via a laptop if you can get into download mode... * +

gr8guy78 31.10.15 - 02:26pm
Ok it has gone into download mode and on phone screen it says firmware update, do not unplug. So when that finishes, assuming it does finish, what then? I am not clued up on flashing. I don't want to root or a custom Rom, i want it as it was when it came out the box. * +

gr8guy78 31.10.15 - 02:35pm
And while it is doing this, is anything supposed to show on the pc screen? * +

3mel 31.10.15 - 02:39pm
unless you've installed a PC flashing app for LG phones and downloaded a stock firmware for your model and selected to flash it nothing is going to happen.
you need to google how to do this for the EXACT MODEL NUMBER of your phone. you'll need drivers for the phone too.

best thing to do is search for this phrase ''xda forums flash stock rom LG x x x x guide'' * +

gr8guy78 31.10.15 - 02:50pm
Ah, so i need to download a flashing app, then firmware and then go into download mode? * +

3mel 31.10.15 - 02:57pm
yes but before all that when you plug your phone into the computer and go to ''my computer'' does the phone show up ?
.if it doesn't you'll need drivers too...

[link]http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2725028[/link]

I think this has everything you want (except for the guide) * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum