! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

LG G2 mini problem - Page 4/6

Subject: LG G2 mini problem
« <> »
3mel 9.02.16 - 04:25am
yes, this shouldn't be happening so the firmware is the first suspect i.e. it doesn't sound like it's the correct one for your phone... * +

gr8guy78 19.02.16 - 11:29am
I got the firware from a link you posted, the firmware is actually the right firmware, I just suspect it may be slightly corrupt or someting. * +

3mel 19.02.16 - 03:49pm
the link to that firmware is giving me dns errors so I can't check what it was. if you get rooted and have a decent custom recovery your firmware options expand rapidly and flashing gets easier too.... * +

gr8guy78 19.02.16 - 05:40pm
When I did it, the link took me to a site where you put the phone imei no in and then it brings up the firmware to download. I'll try and find same firmware but from a different site and see if that's any better. I would like to root but doesn't seem that simple. If I come across a guide that explains it simple enough, I may give it a go. * +

3mel 20.02.16 - 01:16am
I tried to get you another link but so far this seems the most promising I can find

[u][link]http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=65415974postcount=77[/link][/u]

unfortunately it goes thru an advertiser first so let the page load then click skip this ad at the top of the screen and you'll get another ad popup window and a download waiting for you on the first window. I assume the format is correct, as I said, you know more about flashing LG's than I do... * +

gr8guy78 27.02.16 - 11:46am
I tried that link and it just says error 429, This account's links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled. * +

3mel 27.02.16 - 12:06pm
yeah silly muppet used dropbox to try and host firmware and then make cash out of it to boot.

some kind soul in that thread provided a better source [link]http://lg-phone-firmware.com/mobile/index.php?id_mod=57[/link]

1. You can use any that matches your device branch (more on this later).

2. the idea for the first and last numbers (136 - 477).
Then it's: Carrier name/Full Carrier name/Country . If the ROM is open then all three of them are the country.
Then it's the ROM version. Anything starting with v10 is based on KitKat (4.4.2), while v20 is Lollipop (5.0.2).
Then it's the device variant. Make sure this matches your device!

3. The ones from Northen Europe (NEU) are open. (Basically Europe Open)

**copied from xda** * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum