! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

spaying - Page 3/3

Subject: spaying
« <
wellemvibamachirwa 27.09.15 - 04:01am
the best solution is to find someone who knows to love * +

datutm 27.09.15 - 05:14am
Well said 3mel...if it were me tho I'd leave her, she had done it and there's no guarantee she won't do it again..love hurts * +

wellemvibamachirwa 4.11.15 - 05:18pm
but to find another girl it's had that's why am try to do this all in all I love this girl * +

nosfratu 4.11.15 - 06:27pm

@ wellemvibamachirwa - 4.11.15 - 05:18pm
but to find another girl it's had that's why am try to do this all in all I love this girl

You try to do this will give her enough reason to 1) break up with you 2) have you arrested 3) have enough eveidence to take you to court to sue you for invasion of privacy then the downward spiral of that is her cellular network can then also take you to court for multiple breaches in cellular laws in the end of the day man if you love someone you don't try to spy on them you trust them enough to confront them about relationship issues... You will end up to be the BAD GUY in the end that she will HATE for sure. Also in your last comment your also just with this girl coz its hard to get another one so you yourself have been looking around so guess u also gonna end up cheating if you find another girl and then dump this one right ????? *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index