! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

android games - Page 3/3

Subject: android games
« <
sensible 29.09.15 - 06:13pm

@ 3mel - 29.09.15 - 06:07pm
how do the game saves work in this game ? do I have complete the whole map for it to save ?

I think so, I keep getting chucked back to beginning too lol * +

cr4zy0n3 29.09.15 - 06:34pm
Just tap the ''pause'' button when in game then choose the map. From there you can teleport to any checkpoint you've reached (they are marked with a blue ''C'') * +

3mel 29.09.15 - 06:46pm
good.gif cheers * +

cr4zy0n3 29.09.15 - 06:47pm
Inside that menu there's also your inventory that you can use to consume items and gain health. Useful for some of the boss fights. * +

garion 5.10.15 - 07:28pm

@ leon29 - 18.09.15 - 07:03pm
Don't see why you would need a amazon account to get this game for free

You can access Amazon Underground apps with a basic Amazon account (you don't need Prime membership) this means you can get something like the gorgeous Castle of Illusion for nothing which is normally over 5GBP and with the 'free' games you get actually free in-app purchases. Apparently Amazon pay the devs on a pro-rata basis according to the amount of time you spend playing, so one assumes you'd have to have a functioning Internet connection whilst playing. Ordinary apps, (not just games) are also available on Underground.
If you have the Amazon app on your device, when you go to 'Apps and Games' you should now see it is split into two sections, with Underground Apps on the right. * +

trendsetta 28.10.15 - 03:37pm
granny-smith is a great game i also play major mayhem *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark