! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Sony xperia z3 - Page 1/4

Subject: Sony xperia z3
Replies: 28 Views: 2347
> »
sean316 18.08.15 - 10:22pm
Had this phone for a while now and its fking cr*p, will never buy another sony phone. piece of s**t. Should have got an s6 * +

dan27notts 18.08.15 - 10:42pm
Galaxy S6 Edge master race * +

3mel 18.08.15 - 10:51pm
nice turn of phrase there Dan. what didn't you like about the Sony ? * +

sean316 18.08.15 - 11:19pm
No, s6 edge is gay i want a normal one.
here is my offical review. z3 is s**t because the video player always fks up and stops responding, the screen glass is weak had one replaced already after one small drop, the speakers are s**t its got dual speakers but they're not even loud my s3 was louder, the interface is cr*p, the waterproof gimmick is s**t my screen stopped responding to touch for 3 days whilst on holiday last month after going in the pool, the torch turns on by itself and i only find out when it gets really hot in my pocket, the wifi signal is toss, auto rotate turns itself off. Support is s**t takes ages for updates to arrive etc.. Sure there is some more but can't remember because there's so much that is s**t about it. Only redeeming feature the battery life is quite good

but basically its cr*p. Get a samsung.

2/10 * +

3mel 19.08.15 - 12:21pm
erm OK then... what.gif

in all seriousness, yeah that can be any brand of Android really. there's no rhyme or reason sometimes behind why s**t just stops working right. for me squeezing the best out of the handset like some clunky second hand you've turned into a performance street racer is half the fun of owning one. * +

john_163 20.08.15 - 10:32am
i bet his trollng... yes speaker vol is less coz of the waterprof n who now days listns to music on speakers?...talkn about video nt respondng etc iv neva heard any1 complaing... * +

john_163 20.08.15 - 10:33am
talkn about updates z3 has already got the latest 5.1.1 build lol * +

sean316 20.08.15 - 06:18pm
No john, i am not trolling it really is that bad, even worse after the update. I listen to music whilst im in the shower and the speakers are cr*p. Still got about 15 months left on my contact but tempted to sell this s**t and get a galaxy s6 or even s5 * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search