! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

..Flipboard stopped.. - Page 1/2

Subject: ..Flipboard stopped..
Replies: 14 Views: 1666
> »
nokstern 9.08.15 - 07:34pm
..one of my favourite appz isn't working any more, what happened there?..when click on icon to start it,first I'm getting all white screen, then it turns to black..my Note4 isn't rooted and I've tried various Flipboard versions,none is working any more..even from Homescreen,when slide to right (when use this feature in Settings) it doesn't start..seems as if I've deleted some appz part while using different appz for cleaning the phone?..what oh what to do now?.. * +

pryerlee 9.08.15 - 09:19pm
try going to 'menu' 'settings' 'app' then look for flipboard and clear data. Also clear caches * +

nokstern 10.08.15 - 12:42am
..tnx for your reply m8, but done that and still the same..seems I've mannaged, somehow, to fzk it badly, lol * +

pryerlee 10.08.15 - 10:48am
hmm no idea what you've done then, I did see something about if it's synchronized with Facebook it can cause a white screen, said you needed to log into Facebook and remove the flipboard permission then uninstall flipboard and reinstall, anyway hope you get it going again, can't be too serious if your not rooted. * +

nokstern 10.08.15 - 05:51pm
..interesting suggestion pryerlee, still haven't resolve my problem..finally, I've emailed to their Support Team and hope they'll reply me soon, 'cause I've made a backup and now hardly waiting to do the 'hard reset',lol..I'm just affraid even reset to the factory settings values might be not enough and that I'll have to give it to be flashed.. * +

nokstern 10.08.15 - 05:56pm
..if only I could make some LogCat file to see what's going on when click on Flipboard icon..but my Note4 isn't rooted,lol..(installed one of logcats appz, but can't make any record)..oh,well, time to 'format' it and reinstal millions of appz,lol * +

pryerlee 10.08.15 - 06:10pm
I personally wouldn't 'format' it because of one app not working, but it's your phone so not for me to decided. good luck * +

nokstern 12.08.15 - 11:16pm
..I wrote to Flipboard Support Team, got a quick reply, but nothing new suggested that I haven't aalready tried..Flipboard is definitely dead for my Note4..another problem I have is that I can't put any widget at the default Launcher's Homescreen,I guess toooo much appz installed and TouchWizz force closes at the attempt of placing the widget at the Homescreen.. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search