! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Quick question - Page 1/1

Subject: Quick question
Replies: 5 Views: 569

leon29 1.08.15 - 06:38pm
My Google music player on my nexus 6 has got a graphic equalizer, my HTC has not, I read that if ya phones native player has a equalizer then google play want have one, is this true?? Plus I can't find a equalizer on the HTC music player * +

3mel 1.08.15 - 07:05pm
have a look in settings sound/audio to see if there's a music enhancement option to select from. one of those might have an EQ in it somewhere. * +

leon29 1.08.15 - 08:26pm
I have I'm very phone savvy lol what about your Google music player 3mel has that got a equalizer * +

3mel 1.08.15 - 10:20pm
ive never touched it as ive lashed out on a third party music player (with graphic EQ) and feel the need to justify the purchase... plus my rom is AOSP not pure google, I have something called audioFX but I've never touched that either as I have viper4Android activated instead... * +

leon29 1.08.15 - 11:31pm
So you go a long way to do something you could do a short way lol.gif fair play * +

3mel 2.08.15 - 10:30am
when I first got an Android the music players couldn't browse your folder system to let you decide what to play so I found a player that did (ROCKET PLAYER). on other phones I deactivated the built-in player.

viper4Android just has a ton of tweaks and features to try including gain to increase the volume hugely... *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search