! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Galaxy Note 5/5Edge - Page 1/3

Subject: Galaxy Note 5/5Edge
Replies: 20 Views: 3475
> »
bigabwoi 10.07.15 - 07:20am
I have a Note 3 and my upgrade is long overdue. I am so tempted to get the emerald green S6 Edge but I'm a Note guy. Silly topic but do you guys think the Note 5 Edge will share the double-sided edges like the S6 Edge? I know it's not too long to wait for the new Note devices but that S6 Edge is sooo sooo gorgeous!! * +

polo_011 10.07.15 - 06:15pm
DON'T DO IT! Mother recently got a S6, in Gold, looks great, fast and very smooth but it is a stepback from a Note 3 and Note 4, mainly in Battery Life, and as you know the Display a lot smaller, no SPen and RAM is the same. Wait for the Note 5! * +

polo_011 10.07.15 - 06:15pm
DON'T DO IT! Mother recently got a S6, in Gold, looks great, fast and very smooth but it is a stepback from a Note 3 and Note 4, mainly in Battery Life, and as you know the Display a lot smaller, no SPen and RAM is the same. Wait for the Note 5! * +

3mel 10.07.15 - 07:16pm
you can say that again sarcastic.gif * +

bigabwoi 11.07.15 - 10:33am
Lol i hear you i hear you. So there wont be another Note Edge just yet, instead we'll get an S6 Edge Plus. Think i shall wait for that in emerald green then lol. I hate walking by the Samsung store. Its like the s6 edge sings ' hello.. is it me you're looking for.. ' lol * +

3mel 13.07.15 - 10:03am
there are [u]unconfirmed[/u] renderings that the note 5 will not be an edge model, it will retain that styling of curved edges but on the back. also a non removable battery.

[u][link]Leak ~ Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Design:http://youtu.be/HPHWRet-FUc[/link][/u] * +

nokstern 13.07.15 - 05:40pm
..yep, that emerald is cute, but don't be turned on just by those edges @pw..wait for September..though I've already red somewhere about possibility of lack a memo card in Note5 aand I'm not pleased with that rumour.. * +

polo_011 13.07.15 - 10:05pm

@ bigabwoi - 11.07.15 - 10:33am
Lol i hear you i hear you. So there wont be another Note Edge just yet, instead we'll get an S6 Edge Plus. Think i shall wait for that in emerald green then lol. I hate walking by the Samsung store. Its like the s6 edge sings ' hello.. is it me you're looking for.. ' lol

lol.gif it is a stunner, but I'm sure your patience for a Note 5 will be rewarded handsomely. There is talk of 4GB RAM in the Note 5, and it will probably have 2.5D glass display like the Note 4 to create a mini 'Edge effect'. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search