! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

i may be wrong - Page 1/1

Subject: i may be wrong
Replies: 6 Views: 489

kogul5 9.07.15 - 04:39am
i was just thinking ...why android is so familiar...then i came to the conclusion...i used its interface before......i used to use a htc waaay back with windows 6.1,and had MSKIP user inteface on it(360)....that brings me to my question...does MSKIP work for google,or is android a whole different cup of tea...inteface wise * +

kogul5 9.07.15 - 04:55am
cause last week i was watching a doccie of how microsoft allegatly stole apple ideas....so i was just thinking if maybe somebody stole MSKIP's idea. * +

3mel 9.07.15 - 08:28pm
even googling didn't give me a clue about what you're on about here... not a Scooby mate * +

kogul5 10.07.15 - 05:48am
apolligies......MSKIP is a develloper on xda,who invented a interface where u can scroll with your windows phone..like a cube...i think he also released a 360 launcher app on android...i will post pics...as soon as i dig it up on my pc......if i stil got it. * +

kogul5 10.07.15 - 08:22pm
think the windows app were called.....spb mobile shell....or mobile sense * +

3mel 10.07.15 - 09:37pm
that was out for v3 Symbian devices (with enough ram) if I remember correctly... Android doesn't exactly have a 3d ui so I can't see it being an influence. more a tweaked version of apples work. * +

polo_011 10.07.15 - 11:17pm
SPB started on Windows Mobile, many of the OS users swore by that launcher/3D UI, it then later came to S60, but was quite a resource hog as I remember it.

SPB Shell came to Android, but was abandoned, you can find it in Play Store, not been updated in 2years now. A Google search of MSKIP Android, brings up a few results from XDA, not sure if they are relevant to what you want Kogul, but give it a go. *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search