! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Help!..It got softbricked - Page 1/3

Subject: Help!..It got softbricked
Replies: 21 Views: 1658
> »
teymi14 5.05.15 - 03:28pm
Help my fone got soft bricked ..t stops at d boot logo when i switched it on...is that d end of d end of d phone.?..Is there still help?..Hellp pls * +

3mel 5.05.15 - 05:53pm
no it's not the end...

do you have a custom recovery or a PC based flashing app you were using ? either of those will get you out of the problem.

next time create a nandroid backup before undertaking a new procedure you're not familiar with. * +

wappman 6.05.15 - 05:09pm
search on google how to hard reset ur phone model via buttons * +

3mel 6.05.15 - 10:27pm
a reset won't fix anything if the rom is damaged or incomplete and that's preventing it from booting up. * +

teymi14 8.05.15 - 10:50pm
u mean i shld flash my fone * +

3mel 9.05.15 - 12:06am
what did you do to it just before it stopped working ?

and no, you don't have to flash your phone. you might like it as a non functional paperweight dontknow.gif * +

ungers 10.05.15 - 09:23pm
I can explain what to do, but it would take forever ..........head over to xda developers and look around their forum topics, or register and ask for help............ * +

supshine 14.05.15 - 06:06pm
Try booting in recovery mode...some fone enter it by holding the - volume key and the power botton also while restarting....after u enter recov mode u can clean the sys cache and do a fatory wipe....That's how I got back my phone after I soft bricked mine because of a Xposed...or a module I usef with it....I was trying to get rid of the emergency call link on the lockscreen...didn't work well 4 me...turns out it was better I just got a better lockscreen in the end. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search