! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

SD CARD DATA RECOVERY - Page 1/2

Subject: SD CARD DATA RECOVERY
Replies: 9 Views: 1210
> »
john_163 10.04.15 - 03:58am
i connectd my phone on MSC ON pc...was copyn movi on my sd...as it was copyn slow i cancled...an it was just shown cancelng..so i pulld out the usb..n reconnected...an the i got scan my card to fix..so i slectd auto scan n fix...but the scan wasnt moven...so i removed usb from the fone n connect again..n den to only find out... my whole music folder is empty an my image foldr is empty angry2 .. i tryd EseUs recovery on pc still it didnt find out the 10 missing image i had on the image folder. * +

john_163 10.04.15 - 04:00am
any tool to recover thoes image n.mp3 * +

john_163 10.04.15 - 04:05am
also while browsn pic from phone albums few pic had broken image sign...is it safe to formate my sd ? as i think the free space shown on sd card isnt right it shows 6gb free even though all my music has disaperd...it should be shown 9-10 gb free * +

3mel 10.04.15 - 04:18am
you should always use the remove safely options with memory devices. you have corrupted it yourself most likely.
personally I wouldn't format until I've tried every recommended piece of recovery software in existence. photos can't be replaced MP3's can always be downloaded again.

if you're ready to format though, it won't hurt anything (except remaining data fragments) so go ahead... * +

john_163 10.04.15 - 08:47am
yea il formate sad b4 that il.giv one last try to see the pics...if not il do a formate... should i do it wit phone or format via pc? * +

phly_kid 11.04.15 - 10:47am
there are always to recover stuff from pc or phone. Basically almost any storage media. A format though is almost likely the last nail in the coffin so before you bury it try various easus softwares especially on pc. I can recommend partition guru. i have been able to recover stuff even from a formatted dsk. I also hear testdisk is good. But you need to know what you are doing when using it. there are several other softwares out there. If all else fails then bid the pics goodbye and just format * +

flash 11.04.15 - 03:07pm
never remove memory card while the phone is on. good * +

3mel 11.04.15 - 03:27pm

@ flash - 11.04.15 - 03:07pm
never remove memory card while the phone is on. good

remember you can unmount the card to make removal safe while the phone is on ! * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search