! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Vodafone VF685 - Page 1/2

Subject: Vodafone VF685
Replies: 10 Views: 2335
> »
mac4tee 7.04.15 - 01:08am
have any 1 did a root procedure on this phone and succeeded its running android kit kat / 4.4.2 * +

mac4tee 7.04.15 - 02:16am
i think some of these droids have had their systems blocked to stop all the hackings and rootings i tried all,framaroot,towelroot , rootgenius,kingo. nthng works * +

3mel 7.04.15 - 04:00am
every handset has slight differences. in the same way you can't put any old Android firmware onto a phone, you can't expect root apps to simply work on all devices.
developers for other phones have to ask for system dumps so they can figure out how to make a root exploit compatible with a particular handset.
you're been given false hope in expecting things to work for any device you might pick up.

did root genius mention anything about drivers being needed ?
[link]HTTP://forum.xda-developers.com/general/rooting-roms/root-vodafone-785-vodafone-smart-4-mini-t2879096[/link] * +

mac4tee 7.04.15 - 02:21pm
yeap @3mel i did get the drivers it was mentioned on a youtube i followed exactly what the vid said just for the rootgenius to display ,''such a tough phone rooting failed'' wanted to try that kingo app but its been it wont root kitkat droids * +

mac4tee 7.04.15 - 02:23pm
i actually dont trust the kingoroot app cause of the negative comments it gets * +

3mel 7.04.15 - 10:24pm
there's a video of a guy using a Chinese app called Baidu root tool on a smart 4 mini. even though it's Chinese it's a one click job... dontknow.gif * +

mac4tee 8.04.15 - 07:05am
lol is it a pc app or an apk ,i might have to try it i really dont trust this 1click rooting apps, * +

3mel 8.04.15 - 08:43am
I'd read up on it somewhere before you try it as the guy in this video is using a phone that's already rooted. it could be malware [link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9gGo2Vv-Bo[/link] yeah though, it's an Android app. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search