! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

network lock code - Page 1/1

Subject: network lock code
Replies: 6 Views: 924

abott 23.02.15 - 09:07am
Guys I have 2 phones that need network unlocking. I know there are plenty of software put there but can someone point me to a reputable one? It can be Windows or Android based. Thanks in advance and please don't tell me about taking it to service provider. * +

3mel 23.02.15 - 01:07pm
you need more than windows software usually, even on the simple to unlock phones a special cable is needed or the phone has to be opened up.

you haven't even mentioned which phones yet, it's not all the same... * +

newt182 23.02.15 - 04:24pm
Have you tried taking them to your service provider? * +

abott 23.02.15 - 07:27pm
3mel, you're referring to a jig cable? @newt182 they're going to charge me to unlock a phone I've already paid for, which is a bit unfair in my books. Oh, the phones are an LG E405 Samsung Galaxy Prime something, i forget it's name, both are dual sims * +

badvok 24.02.15 - 01:18am
worry.gif pay the mario coins , all cables are different for different makes and even different models,with nokia it was like 10 quids a throw fir decent cable ,then you need the box /dongle the software wont work without it ,with exception of odd cracked sheoite ,then some require you purchase server credits to allow access to their super computer,then some require your phone to be disassembled so as to attach testpoints like in above pic .

So unless your planning unlocking many handsets or its a very old handset id just pay for the codes from some online retailer such as phonefunshop etc * +

badvok 24.02.15 - 01:27am
and its octopus box a choice for your LG dual sim handset [LINK]http://octopusbox.com/[/LINK] * +

abott 24.02.15 - 10:30am
cr*p! thanks for the info badvok *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search