! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

From Female To Male - Page 1/3

Subject: From Female To Male
Replies: 21 Views: 1326
> »
datutm 19.02.15 - 04:52am
How do i change my phone's speech to male? Am using a rooted s4... * +

datutm 19.02.15 - 05:01am
Btw my default language is English...i love female voices, but my phone acts strangely, when my download manager is on the notification shows 'Female for English' with moving lines underneath and 'Queued' below the lines...wtf is it? It disappears when i turn off the download manager... * +

john_163 19.02.15 - 05:26am
u cnt i guess...u need a diff app * +

datutm 19.02.15 - 05:36am
the purpose was to vanish the unwanted notification...dont kno what triggered it, it just appeared first time bout two weeks ago when i tried to download something from the store.... * +

datutm 19.02.15 - 07:19am
Hope i get this right...screenshot..http://bit.ly/1AnuU7k * +

3mel 19.02.15 - 10:43am
you can change between the Samsung voice and the google voice in settings / accessibility... don't know if you can download a voice but it feels like you should be able.

press on the notification and see where it takes you. if it's not crucial, you can go to settings / apps for that particular app and turn off it's notifications ! * +

leon29 19.02.15 - 12:01pm
Its easy on google now, I got mine set to a female Pakistani lol, its in the voice settings * +

datutm 19.02.15 - 01:20pm

@ 3mel - 19.02.15 - 10:43am
you can change between the Samsung voice and the google voice in settings / accessibility... don't know if you can download a voice but it feels like you should be able.

press on the notification and see where it takes you. if it's not crucial, you can go to settings / apps for that particular app and turn off it's notifications !

Samsung or Google voice are all female, tapping notification brings me to an option to download 5 foreign s**t languages... * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search