! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

From Female To Male - Page 3/3

Subject: From Female To Male
« <
nokstern 20.02.15 - 04:56pm
..ooor, open Dwnld Manager and see what is queued there, then unquaue, fake scheduled download or not..or delete the task (queued download).. * +

datutm 21.02.15 - 03:44am

@ nokstern - 20.02.15 - 04:51pm
hi4.gif @datutm..lol..seems like your Dwnld Manager is eager to dwnld what it wants, turn it off and delete it's cache and data from the AppManager options, then see what'll happen.. you could even reinstall Dwnld Manager deleting it and also clearing data and cache..

@nokstern you always amaze me bro, i just cleared cache and data, the latter i was apprehensive to do it before, and wow its gone. The download manager is working well still as i've just updated some apps at the store....tnx again bro....thanks.gif * +

datutm 21.02.15 - 04:01am

@3mel thanks.gif too bro... * +

dropnaload 21.02.15 - 07:53am
if ya ever find you will never need a certain notification you can press an hold on that notification until a drop down pops up, then just tap ''ignore messages like these'' * +

datutm 22.02.15 - 03:51am

@ dropnaload - 21.02.15 - 07:53am
if ya ever find you will never need a certain notification you can press an hold on that notification until a drop down pops up, then just tap ''ignore messages like these''

That seems to be the easiest way, only thing is my phone lacks that feature... * +

3mel 22.02.15 - 01:31pm
I discovered a massive (but apparently well known) cm12 bug just after looking at this stuff for you...

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ACTIVATE THE TALKBACK FEATURE !!! lol.gif

don't say to yourself how bad can it be unless you are up for a full wipe and rebuild (or very very patient and ingenious)

* +

datutm 23.02.15 - 12:11pm
No worries bro, its always off....lol.gif *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page