! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Games and in-app purchases - Page 4/4

Subject: Games and in-app purchases
« <
systmatic 20.02.15 - 01:31am

@ newt182 - 18.02.15 - 01:26am
After thinking about it I see your point about some things. I mean I was playing Cut the rope 2 the other day and it told me the 'thing' (it's a frog or something?) was tired and I had to wait. Setting the timer to zero after it starts would be cool, so you can continue playing.

Never played Candy crush. Swamp attack looks good, kind of like PvZ.

Yes, cut the rope 2...I played that too. Uninstalled to get back internal space on device but i still have the extracted apk file....cut the rope 2 was cool i tried hacking it but i couldn't get through...mabe its a security measure they put in place especially if some game data are checked over a server....i think i got to hack the sun timmer but couldn't get coins...anyway i went and got a modded version which had coins so i could buy anything including the unlimited sun power hat..(crown actually..lol) * +

systmatic 20.02.15 - 01:35am
With that being said...you can get versioncut the rope full free from playstore...i personally like this one...consists of boxes by having enough stars...with this one you wont be limited to any sun power just unlimited game play...but you will need all stars to unlock the last season of boxes....Pleased to say i got all stars in this game all together without cheating...only that in the first part of the game they gave me around 2-3 genius helps and 1-2 magnet thing which i used up right away and//for the purpose of also wanting to see the look of the items in action compared to ones in ctrope2....some of the levels are pretty tough and some seem difficult until u might see a better/the right way to complete a level to get all 3 stars...there's alot can be talked about but little space to do it...lol * +

systmatic 20.02.15 - 01:44am
also if any1 searching on Google about candy crush soda...if you want to enter the worm-hole (orwhateveritis) find the level value and change it to the last level before the worm hole then when you complete that level (using unlimited moves or so) you be transported to the new world....

would upload video on youtube but id say i don't really have the resources... (call me poor) anyways, later *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index