! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

BBC iplayer - Page 2/4

Subject: BBC iplayer
« <> »
banbury 8.02.15 - 06:03am
its just mad isnt it surely? * +

3mel 8.02.15 - 07:06am
it's not worth bothering with any that's too cheap * +

banbury 13.02.15 - 06:56pm
it is too cheap. at that price they are either chinese or if they come from a well known manufacturer they are old stock hence the old software version. Although ironically google originally designed kitkat to run on older devices with less than 1gb of ram, but its pointless unless its actually available for those older devices, officially at least. * +

3mel 14.02.15 - 03:37am
even the 60 quid tab is too cheap in my book * +

banbury 14.02.15 - 07:02pm
well to be honest yes that would normally be too cheap in my books too, but it was originally a 100 quid tablet so that isnt so bad. Currys reduced it and that is genuine cos argos were selling the same tablet for 99.99 only a few weeks ago, although they dont have it now. * +

leon29 14.02.15 - 11:34pm

@ banbury - 14.02.15 - 07:02pm
well to be honest yes that would normally be too cheap in my books too, but it was originally a 100 quid tablet so that isnt so bad. Currys reduced it and that is genuine cos argos were selling the same tablet for 99.99 only a few weeks ago, although they dont have it now.

That's to cheap, if it ain't 3 thousand and gold plated its s**t * +

banbury 5.03.15 - 08:36pm
it all depends what you use your tablet for. for someone who just wants to browse, check emails and watch youtube and catch up tv its fine, and to be honest that's what most people want. if your a gamer then you obviously need to spend a lot, just as you would where laptops are concerned. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index