! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Htc one m8 root - Page 1/1

Subject: Htc one m8 root
Replies: 6 Views: 819

timomatic 27.01.15 - 01:54am
Y do ppl say its cause of the bootloader that your phone cant be rooted its not cause I checked my 3 rooted phones and the bootloader is locked I think htc one m8 has kitkat thats y it cant be rooted its not the boot loader this phone is stupid tryed every app even towelroot says phone not supported really this phone is a joke * +

timomatic 27.01.15 - 01:56am
Xperia z xperia sp huawei g730 all rooted * +

3mel 27.01.15 - 03:46am
if ppl who know more about it say it's because of the bootloader then chances are high that it's because of the bootloader...

your other phones couldn't be more irrelevant. the software implemented on one handset is never the same as another handset. so the status of your other devices bootloaders means nothing, they are other devices...

all oems act to close loopholes and exploits. like I've told you before, google for the build number of your rom and if it exist currently, you'll find it. if not you'll have to wait... * +

archibot 27.01.15 - 10:38am
just download kingroot...u can root any android phone regardless of d software version.. * +

hunter32 28.01.15 - 03:31am
nope * +

timomatic 28.01.15 - 04:51am
Na it dont work thats been tryed * +

polo_011 28.01.15 - 05:15am
What has KitKat got to do with you not being able to root it? Plenty of people with rooted Htc One M8s, go to XDA's HTC One M8 forum. *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search