! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

R u gaming at all? - Page 1/4

Subject: R u gaming at all?
Replies: 25 Views: 4943
> »
gameishe 18.01.15 - 08:45am
I don't on my S4. I'm sick of android games. Most of the good games requires data connection to play. Games are huge in size too. Can't download it on phone. plus I can't find good s**t on play store. Pls post a list of good games u have played or have it on phone. It'll help * +

3mel 18.01.15 - 08:56am
the only game I play regularly is shadowgun deadzone which is an online game. but one that's so good when it runs well that I've changed roms and overclocked my s4 to get the best out of my phone. it's not a huge download tho (200mb roughly)

I'm Mud_Finger come and kill me when you get the chance... * +

gameishe 18.01.15 - 11:10am
More suggestions guys? * +

kazannts 18.01.15 - 04:38pm
I like Marvel champions and sim city. Both need online but play play fine on my S5 * +

polo_011 18.01.15 - 05:35pm
Asphalt, Asphalt Overdrive, Beach Buggy Blitz, Beach Buggy Racing, Pinball Pro, Angry Birds Epic and Angry Birds Transformers are what I have in my Note 4, they require internet but run beautifully, I play them now and then, not that often. * +

matthewwilloughby 18.01.15 - 09:39pm
I play open arena with a sixaxis, and a few emulators and the gta games, but mainly open arena. * +

timomatic 18.01.15 - 10:29pm
You want free Vpn trial get zpn connect app it gives you free 3gb data and plus when it ends you can upgrade to 9dollars for 3mths and twO other plans all you to do is signup login and turn the on switch then ready to use easy and good for games I think cause it works * +

timomatic 18.01.15 - 10:32pm
Signup pick your server download a vpn file then exit then login and ready to use * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search