! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Vodacom-SA can't connect - Page 1/1

Subject: Vodacom-SA can't connect
Replies: 4 Views: 652

zia_4bdn 16.11.14 - 07:04pm
Just purchased a vodacom sim and had it rica'd in store, I can't register it on network, using Automatically detect or Vodacom-SA. I get an unable to connect. Please try again later. I have tried the same sim on another device and it connected almost immediately. Mtn and telkom mobile sims work perfectly ctly on my galaxy s5. Called customer care who checked and advised that sim is active on their network. Can someone please help with advice, suggestions or solutions, as to how I could possibly resolve this problem, thanks in advance. * +

oetinger 16.11.14 - 08:06pm
Try another Voda SIM in your S5 see if it works. * +

3mel 16.11.14 - 08:34pm
if your SA networks use different frequency bandings, your s5 might be weak on what's available.
check settings/connections/more networks/mobile networks to see what you've got the fone set on and do as suggested above... * +

ungers 5.12.14 - 04:30pm
Vodacom is the WORST network, especially for internet.......limited service, getting only edge, or no connection at all......despite their bragging of LTE etc...... * +

polo_011 5.12.14 - 04:47pm
I hate to defend a network, but I am on Vodacom, ungers, I get full HSDPA+ at most places I go and LTE at some places, barely drop to Edge unless I am on the outskirts of Gauteng.

@zia_4bdn

Sounds to me like you have an Exynos S5 (G900H if I am not mistaken) and Vodacom sold the S5 LTE (G900F (Snapdragon S5)), but the Exynos should work on Vodacom, maybe Vodacom is bad in your area *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search