! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

G3 - Page 1/2

Subject: G3
Replies: 11 Views: 977
> »
oetinger 15.11.14 - 01:42am
Well I like the LG G3. If I used it for a while before purchasing mine, I most likely wouldn't of purchased mine. The reviews I've read give very much positive reception toward the G3. However, nobody really used it properly before reviewing it, it seems. The backlight on this handset rests itself. Come on LG... I set the backlight and all of sudden it's going of in 30 seconds again. Really annoying. Then... My soak pad. In my previous Samsung Galaxy S4, When I want to call someone I just have to type their name on the dialer and it comes up. With this... No. I have to find their contact I. Contacts. Also very annoying. Then again... The smart clean reads your download folder as a liability wants to clean all the time! I got to keep moving my files out of it so it doesn't get deleted. These are very simple but very big mistakes that can really annoy the hell out of you. Another thing is when I download torrents, pausing it for a while gets hope torrents deleted. Probablyt the smart clean deleted it of my downloads folder I don't know. This phone is actually a bit s**tty. In reality, Samsung is trashing LG by far. * +

3mel 15.11.14 - 04:57am
does this smart clean thing not turn off or have exempt folders you can add in it's settings ? * +

polo_011 15.11.14 - 07:32am
My opinion of the G3 is not a very positive one, but I am sure that Smart Clean has some sort of setting you can adjust as 3mel said, if not then that is a major oversight by LG.

WRT Contacts, maybe try a 3rd party contacts app from PlayStore? I'm surprised to hear that it doesn't have smart dialing, or maybe there is a setting in the Contacts app to enable it, have you checked?

A colleague of mine has a G3 and I have never heard him complain about any of the things you're talking about, his only complaint is some games like Real Racing lagging a bit and battery life not being that great. * +

leon29 15.11.14 - 05:34pm
I'd take the phone back it sounds faulty, I know they are to different phones but I never had them problems on my lg g2, * +

leon29 15.11.14 - 05:36pm
On ya contact list is the alphabet running down the side of each name?? * +

leon29 15.11.14 - 05:43pm
Go to about phone, tap 7 times where it says phone build and it brings up developer options with secret settings, see if that helps * +

leon29 15.11.14 - 05:50pm
Head into Settings About phone Update center App updates and in the list of idle apps youll see the downloads folder, and you can tap to re-download it, * +

oetinger 16.11.14 - 01:59am
Did that. No setting just the developer enabled also downloads folder inn the settings are 833kb so it isn't. This phone is pathetic. I learned to disregard what people say about TouchWiz. That's a good interface. Not as bad as people say thing is that Samsung is doing it right. This LG G3 can't even send via WIFI Direct. This phone is total s**t. Sorry for the language. by the way. I lost 4.5GB torrent from the download folder AGAIN. 3rd time downloading this s**t. Ffs. Really frustrating. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search