! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Got my Note 4! - Page 6/20

Subject: Got my Note 4!
« <> »
banbury 26.10.14 - 06:58pm
vodafone uk responded by claiming ofcoms information was out of date. Out of date my a*se lol. Over here me and my mates call it vodacr*p. My father worked for them for 15 years. * +

polo_011 26.10.14 - 09:09pm
Vodafone SA was started up by our local and up until recently only Landline telecomms. operator, Telkom, back in the early 90s as Vodacom. Vodafone UK then bought shares in Vodacom in the early 2000s, then around 2years ago Voda UK bought Telkom out. So I guess thats why there is such a major difference in Voda SA and Voda UK.

* +

banbury 27.10.14 - 12:17am
yes there is certainly a difference allright lol * +

polo_011 15.02.15 - 09:39am
So updated to Android 5.0.1 Lollipop on Friday. Visually Samsung added a lot of Material Design elements all over the UI and their apps, the default font also changed a bit but I am back to Samsung Sans as I prefer it. The phone overall is smoother and a tad faster, but the best part is once again the battery life, Samsung have done a fantastic job once again with battery, I am now getting over 8hours Screen On Time, with over 16hours off charge, it is just mind boggling how efficiently this beast runs despite all that it offers, my results:

* +

polo_011 15.02.15 - 09:40am
Screen On Time:

* +

polo_011 15.02.15 - 09:41am
and overall:
* +

polo_011 15.02.15 - 09:50am
The fingerprint scanner is a lot faster as well . I have noticed the S Planner Today Widget now shows my meetings, events and reminders in bullet points with bold text for the name and normal text for the description, a very nice touch, makes glancing at it even easier. The phone also wakes up faster from sleep when you hit the power or home buttons. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-20
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index