! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Got my Note 4! - Page 5/20

Subject: Got my Note 4!
« <> »
3mel 25.10.14 - 11:31pm
benchmark apps have the ability to request a higher clock speed from (presumably) both the CPU and GPU... I've recently noticed that higher clock speed doesn't always lead to better performance while messing around with ktoonsez kernel... * +

banbury 26.10.14 - 03:18am
As you may know HTC admitted to an option in the settings of their M8 which activates high performance mode. I cant speak for other countries but I know the uk consumer was told how to enable the feature so its on all the time, although its only recommended for short durations for obvious reasons. I enabled it on the M8 i had, although ive since sold the phone.. * +

banbury 26.10.14 - 03:36am
the uk version of the Note 4 supports category 6 LTE and UK operator EE will shortly have a service to be able to use that tech. But iam certain all versions are category 6 anyway. Apparently it will use two 4g bands at once and in the uk its 2.6ghz and 1.8ghz with EE. Plus we will shortly see a cat 6 version of the S5 before xmas. In comparison, the iphone 6 and 6 plus are only category 4 because their LTE modems are circa 2012 according to various online sources. But then that doesnt surprise me in the least. The 5s is only category 3. * +

00mister0courtz00 26.10.14 - 08:26am
how is the bat life * +

polo_011 26.10.14 - 04:50pm
Here in South Africa my network, Vodacom (Vodafone SA) have the N910F same as the UK, so mine is also Cat.6, all the Snapdragon Note 4s are Cat.6 though. Now, when it comes to Exynos there are multiple categories, the Exynos Note 4 to have is the N910U which is Cat.6, using same frequencies as SD, then there is the N910C which is Cat.4, then there is the N910H which is 3G, non-LTE variant, unless you are in a country with no plans to implement LTE in the next 2years, rather stay away from the N910H.

mister courtz

Batt life is incredible, I'm getting just over 7hours On Screen Time on just over 12hours usage with over 25percent batt left:

* +

polo_011 26.10.14 - 04:56pm

* +

banbury 26.10.14 - 06:50pm
my uncle uses vodafone in south africa and he says its about the best network over there. But ironically in the uk its just been voted as the worst network lol. Infact EE have more 4g coverage in the uk than vodafone have 3g coverage, and iam not joking either. It was also the worst for coverage in remote areas and had the least successful call rate out of all the uk networks. All despite the fact they were the first to launch a mobile phone service in britain in janury 1985, so they really have no excuse. This was the result of a recent survey conducted by a telecoms body ofcom. Vodafone resp * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-20
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index