! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Got my Note 4! - Page 3/20

Subject: Got my Note 4!
« <> »
alvar89 20.10.14 - 04:54pm
Enjoy your new beast of a phone polo thumbsup.gif * +

polo_011 20.10.14 - 08:52pm
Thanks Nok and Alvar happy.gif. It's awesome, the display is simply stunning and the phone is not that big, I can handle it one handed with no problem at all and it feels like a true quality piece of kit, the metal frame makes a huge difference.

S Pen is great, been using it a bit, but the best part of the phone is its battery life, I am getting just over 7hours On Screen consistently grin.gif simply amazing. I took it off charge at 7am this morning, its now almost 10pm, still got 35percent batt despite heavy usage, simply incredible, I'll post screenshots tmrw. * +

banbury 23.10.14 - 05:06am
ive just got the note 4 myself but this is my opinion: agree with just about everything polo says apart from the display. ignoring the resolution for the moment, the over saturated colours typical of the amoled tech are more pr*nounced with the note 4. I actually prefered the note 3 display, and sadly the display settings do not have the same effect in toning it down as they do on the note 3. I found the note 3 screen nigh on perfect with the colours being balanced better. Thats my opinion anyway. I actually prefer the display on my galaxy s5 proving that resolution isnt everything. * +

banbury 23.10.14 - 05:12am
take a look at a note 3 you will see the difference. (but ive sold mine now) * +

polo_011 23.10.14 - 05:33pm
I love the deep blacks and saturated colours, the Note 4 display is truly made for those who like SuperAMOLED and its blown up colours, even at low brightness it has this 'WOW effect' so I am very happy, lol. * +

banbury 23.10.14 - 06:20pm
yes I agree it looks great with some footage, so I guess it all depends on what type of video you are watching. I just happened to notice skin tones were over aggerated creating a pinkish hew on outdoor scenes, which seems worse than other amoled phones from samsung, its unatural. But I certainly wont be returning mine so that has to say something. The benchmarks for the handset are impressive though, especially since the chip has to drive a quad resolution display. * +

polo_011 23.10.14 - 06:59pm
Indeed. Apparently the GPU in the Snapdragon 805, the Adreno420 is a beast of a thing, it has a huge mem bandwidth despite running at a low clock rate, meaning its both efficient and powerful. 40percent more power in the GPU than in the Adreno330 found in the Note 3, GS5, LG G2, LG G3 and Nexus 5. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-20
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index