! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Lg g2 mini - Page 2/2

Subject: Lg g2 mini
« <
obsidian21 16.10.14 - 10:42pm
I think its worth it tho. dont be in doubt, its much like the S3, only newer at pretty much everything. you know when a phone is old, even if its a good one lol * +

gr8guy78 16.10.14 - 10:54pm
It wasn't worth it at its original price, but doesn't seem too bad for 159.99. I ain't sure about the size though, i know its not huge by todays standards, but bigger than i like. I personally like 4 inch for a phone screen size, so 4.7 is going to seem massive. Just hope it slips in the pocket easy and i can easily use it with one hand. One thing that is supposed to be good with this phone is the battery, one review claimed up to 3 days, obviously not heavy use, but still looking forward to * +

gr8guy78 16.10.14 - 10:55pm
. . seeing how long i will get out of it. * +

obsidian21 16.10.14 - 11:06pm
first big phone I played with was my bfs, 5 inch. after my eyes adjusted to the size I wanted bigger, but my first big phone was a huawei ascend g5, 4.5 inch and it didnt feel big but I think the weight matters also. now I got a 4.8 inch phone and im ok with it, your eyes will be happier with a bigger screen. I saw your phone used to be alot more expensive so its really good you buy it for that price brand new. * +

gr8guy78 21.10.14 - 07:59pm
It came to Friday and still never had a call to arrange delivery so i cancelled. Got refunded yesterday and re-ordered from amazon, only a few quid price difference but the one i ordered on Amazon is 4g, the one from Argos isn't. Will hopefully get it on Friday. * +

f1ddy 23.10.14 - 08:41pm
Thats not like argos i get everything on time *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark