! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

why are android phnes so Data-hungry - Page 1/2

Subject: why are android phnes so Data-hungry
Replies: 11 Views: 1907
> »
mac4tee 30.09.14 - 09:54am
what the heck is wrong wth ths android phnes i just lost over 100mb just for playing a game.i got the shock of my life checkin my balance after stoppin a game...deeply considering ios. * +

axe69 30.09.14 - 11:19am
I always disable Internet connection when im not using it. * +

1jester 30.09.14 - 12:05pm
you didnt lose it you connected all by yourself, if you dont want to USE data then turn it off * +

lakewolf 30.09.14 - 12:35pm
smart phones need unlimited data plans.these 500mgts or 1gbt a month that networks are offering just takes the peee, i get through that inless than 15mins, three pay unlimited if you can get it 15amonth then its plain sailing boat * +

mabuspu 1.10.14 - 05:57pm
get an xprivacy xposed module and control the data rate as you want. * +

polo_011 1.10.14 - 07:29pm

@ mac4tee - 30.09.14 - 09:54am
what the heck is wrong wth ths android phnes i just lost over 100mb just for playing a game.i got the shock of my life checkin my balance after stoppin a game...deeply considering ios.

I own both Android and iOS devices, both eat data up, welcome to the world of post-Symbian Smartphones, they keep a constant internet connection so as to quickly get Email, IMs, social media updates, background updates, instant web access etc... Thats just how smartphones are now. What you can do is go to Settings -Data Usage and select the app you want and Restrict its Background internet access. * +

ducky 2.10.14 - 09:00am
comparing apples to androids your not going to see any savings. however there are a few android browsers that claim to save on data, bout bet apple has them too. * +

lakewolf 2.10.14 - 10:29am
same old story on data saving, just download auto data switch on play store, it switches ur data off in idle mode and switches back on in nornal mode yahoo and you can set it to disconect in recieving or making phone calls manicure i use it for battery saving more than anything else with being on unlimited data.just a thought like ! * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search