! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

android bankrupting me!!! - Page 1/2

Subject: android bankrupting me!!!
Replies: 9 Views: 933
> »
tee4mac 5.09.14 - 10:21pm
i love the android operating system but one thing making sick to my stomach is making me dig deep in my pockets.my data keep disapearing constantly on my phone.evrytym i wake up in the mrning i get scared to check my balance cos i knw through out the night its busy swalowing my hard earnd cash.if i restrict backround data.then sum apps wont work well.pls help on how to solve ths.or maybe check anada operating system * +

mandain 6.09.14 - 01:10am
How much data are we talking about? And how much data do you have? * +

flash 6.09.14 - 02:42am
smile * +

3mel 6.09.14 - 01:04pm
turn data off when not in use.. set number of background apps that can run... get a firewall... freeze apps and services you won't be using... * +

mandain 6.09.14 - 01:09pm
All what Mel said but in the end a smart phone use up data, so you need to upgrade your plan to take full use if it * +

mtkn 6.09.14 - 01:10pm
Switch off sync on all apps do it manually if needed. Don't install live widgets they must constantly update and run as a video on background. Lastly use your data for browsing only don't download or update apps with it set that in apps to be done over WiFi only. And get a better data bundle. Change network provider not a phone * +

pryerlee 12.09.14 - 08:20am
use a firewall aswell coz some apos maybe connecting to the internet automatically * +

abott 14.09.14 - 07:31pm
let's be honest, you need about 2gb a month to see the benefits of Android... * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search