! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Galaxy Note 4 Official - Page 1/4

Subject: Galaxy Note 4 Official
Replies: 23 Views: 5143
> »
polo_011 3.09.14 - 03:52pm

As excepted Samsung announced the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 along with some other devices today. It will be arriving in October bringing a 5.7inch QHD SuperAMOLED display while being powered by one of two of the most powerful processors available with 3GB RAM, there will be a Note 4 running the on the 32bit Snapdragon 805 Quad core CPU in some markets while others will get the 64bit Samsung Exynos 5433 Octa Core CPU Note 4, both will support LTE, the Snapdragon will support cat.6 LTE while the Exynos supports cat.4 LTE. The Galaxy Note 4 also brings a new design language by Samsung, first seen in the Galaxy Alpha, the Note 4 brings a Metal frame with thickened corners to make the phone more durable and keeps the faux-leather back cover from the Note3. Note 4 also features a 16MP Camera with OIS and 3.7MP Front facing 'Selfie Cam'. It also features a new S Pen with new functionality with the Premium Suite such as new ways to do multiwindow and grabbing content. The Note 4 is also the 1st phone with a UV sensor and like the Galaxy S5 also bring a hear rate monitor as well as water resistance and dust proofing with an IP67 rating.
[link]http://www.phonearena.com/news/The-Samsung-Galaxy-Note-4-arrives-guns-smoking_id60086[/link]
[link]http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_note_4_with_57_qhd_screen_unveiled-news-9537.php[/link]

* +

foxdie69 3.09.14 - 03:53pm
So what wil you guys be going for note 4 or note edge? Both look worthy * +

polo_011 3.09.14 - 04:02pm
I'm getting a Note 4, the Edge looks great though, but The Note 4 is the one I really want. * +

bigabwoi 3.09.14 - 04:09pm
Quite the beast just as expected from the Note devices. But is it really worth the upgrade over a Note 3? Its obviously better.. but that much better to have to upgrade? I think maybe when it hits the stores and i mess around with it i can decide but for now i think im skipping this year's Note/s * +

jager45 3.09.14 - 05:30pm
yes polo, get the note 4 ;) * +

polo_011 3.09.14 - 05:43pm
Apologies WRT water and dust resistance, it isn't. Samsung have also gone back to MicroUSB2.0 as the 3.0 port was cumbersome for many.

It comes with a slightly larger 3220mAh battery along with Fast Charging that can take it from 0 to 50percent charge in just 30mins. It also brings a larger Home button for the improved Fingerprint Sensor. The Note 4 will be available in Charcoal Black, Frost White, Bronze Gold and Blossom Pink. * +

f1ddy 3.09.14 - 07:07pm
Note 4 not much of an upgrade really * +

gameboy1 4.09.14 - 08:19pm
yawn.gif An so it has begun... new phone but nothing too fancy. Feels like Nokia post-n95.

Meh, I'm ok with my note 3. hell, I was ok with my s2, had the battery gone to cr*p last year. There is no need to upgrade. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search