! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Critical Condition - Game Over - Page 1/2

Subject: Critical Condition - Game Over
Replies: 10 Views: 1520
> »
garion 29.08.14 - 12:50pm
Or Sky Force 2014 as it's also known - if you're an ex-symbianite you'll remember Infinite Dreams' finest with a great deal of affection - definitely the finest vertical-scrolling shooter on the platform. It was ported in a kinda half-hearted, three quarter screen way to Android but this latest incarnation is brilliant, gameplay and graphics both immeasurably improved and still hard as nails - DON'T THROW YOUR PHONE AT THE WALL just keep collecting stars to upgrade your weapons and eventually you'll stop hearing the topic title..
Obviously you can find mods online with unlimited stars and so forth, but where's the fun in that? I bought a couple of star packs from the Store just to speed up the weapon upgrade process, but there's no NEED to buy anything if you don't want to.
Genius - now give us K-Rally please..

* +

garion 29.08.14 - 12:53pm
It's available (free) on the Play Store, but every time I tried to post a link in the post above, the entire post content kept disappearing poor.gif * +

garion 29.08.14 - 12:58pm
[link]Play Store:http://goo.gl/rfaUjP[/link] * +

3mel 29.08.14 - 01:39pm
you must take out the [u]S[/u] in the [u]HTTP(S)[/u] or else the bbcode goes pearshaped.
but I assumed you've gleaned that for yourself already.

thanks for the heads up... I remember being dissapointed by the previous ports good.gif * +

garion 29.08.14 - 01:46pm
That's it shake.gif my fault for hurried lunchtime posting. * +

3mel 29.08.14 - 02:41pm
95 megabytes... OMG.gif

still has the fundamental flaw on touch screens of your thumb covering part of the gaming area, but still way cool... * +

garion 29.08.14 - 04:46pm

@ 3mel - 29.08.14 - 02:41pm
95 megabytes... OMG.gif

still has the fundamental flaw on touch screens of your thumb covering part of the gaming area, but still way cool...

Go into the settings, there's an option there to have thumb control down and to the right of your ship - it's only visually represented as an alternative control option; I personally didn't like it, but it may be better for some - the S-Pen comes in handy for navigating the seemingly-impossible level 5.
In the latest updates they've introduced a card collecting system (these are usually hidden in crates on the harder versions of levels) and they're well-worth collecting because they can give benefits like an increase in plane production time, longer rope for rescuing hostages (meaning you can fire from a larger circle around the hostage you're rescuing if attacked) and increase in initial fire rate/ laser power etc. * +

leon29 30.08.14 - 01:37am
Game looks real good but I don't like the permissions so won't be downloading * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search