! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

BEST 4G NETWORK - Page 1/2

Subject: BEST 4G NETWORK
Replies: 11 Views: 687
> »
kjbn 21.08.14 - 04:22pm
In my opinion that's 02 they may be expensive but very stable * +

banbury 22.08.14 - 09:15pm
EE offers the best 4g coverage in the uk, but not the fastest according to a recent investigation by a computer magazine. Although EE 4g speeds are faster on paper, when they did the test they concluded that, surprisingly, the three network gave them the best speeds on every occasion during a journey between London and edinburgh. They found that three offered faster speeds on both 3g and 4g than any other network. Vodafone came off the worst on most occasions, 02 were somewhere in between and EE second * +

banbury 22.08.14 - 09:20pm
that is not necessarily my opinion though, its just the results of a survey. Although because of the lack of 4g coverage in my area, I dont feel Iam qualified to offer an opinion on this in the first place, on what is the best 4g service in the uk. * +

banbury 22.08.14 - 09:37pm
(although I have to say I didnt expect three to come out top in this. That said, data speeds can vary from one day to the next, so on that basis many people may not be convinced about taking that conslusion for gospel, myself included) * +

banbury 22.08.14 - 11:10pm
however, one thing is obvious, where 4g is available on EE there are probably a lot more people using it than there would be three customers using their 4g service, and naturally more users in a given area slow speeds down. So actually, when you take that into account EE did well to come in second place. The investigation never mentioned network congestion. * +

kjbn 23.08.14 - 12:27am
iHave seen the article. m but still reckon O2 having used them nd EE * +

banbury 23.08.14 - 01:08am
well you maybe right, and what with 02 also having less customers that may be a congestion issue too. I was recently told by my local EE shop that anyone on T-mobile and orange willl be automatically migrated to EE when they upgrade meaning more people using 4g, although iam not convinced thats correct because you do have a choice whether or not to go on a 4g tariff. So that may have just been a white lie to get some people onto EE. EE have over 28 million customers if you include T-Mobile and orange, so that could equal a lot of 4g congestion if everyone migrated. * +

3mel 23.08.14 - 04:06am
anyone who was an orange or t-mobile customer has been on EE for a few years already. maybe ppl's bills stayed the same (I'm PAYG), but the network signal has said EE for ages. don't know what this fella meant. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search