! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

wtf! s4 - Page 1/1

Subject: wtf! s4
Replies: 4 Views: 1055

gameishe 28.07.14 - 05:35pm
1) I hid a folder with xplore, however it is still accessible/viewable via My files! I hid the whatsapp folder with xplore, it's not visible in gallery, until I receive a new photo in whatsapp and that recent photo is visible in gallery. How to hide folders permanently? 2) I can't move files to a specific folder with xplore, files are moved to 'sd card' by default, I can't choose the folder. 3) how to check the list of videos played using video player, is there a text file saved on the devi * +

3mel 28.07.14 - 10:44pm
as far as x-plore goes.. you have figured out the you move from one panel to wherever the other panel is set ? if you're on kitkat that might be the issue tho.

I think you can hide folders in the gallery itself.. that might be more effective for you. of course you'll have to get it back into the gallery first.. * +

meghertz 29.07.14 - 09:33pm
There's usually a way of excluding folders from the gallery's read area, if this is not possible you can try a .nomedia file. I'm not sure what's in them tbh i never looked but if you search your sd card you'll find one. paste it in the whatsapp and subfolders * +

3mel 29.07.14 - 09:59pm
x-plore already creates nomedia files when you hide a folder.. * +

datutm 31.07.14 - 07:35am
zip your folder or look for an app called 'private gallery' .... *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum