! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

best smartphone - Page 1/3

Subject: best smartphone
Replies: 17 Views: 1354
> »
d14nova 27.07.14 - 05:16pm
Which one I have to choose among android,window phone,apple iphone and blackberry if I want to get fast browse to internet,interesting feature and easy transfering data to my window pc,not buffering on youtube? * +

d14nova 27.07.14 - 05:23pm
and what does mean opensource ,sound interesting to adventure to find approriate application and sofware is that any risk to crash phone? * +

kjbn 27.07.14 - 07:21pm
ive got s5 4g very fast even on o2 * +

mok214 28.07.14 - 03:48am
Find out what is available in your area and on which network, then go to YouTube and search for the reviews of that phone along the mobile providers name.
The reason I say that is what looks like a good phone with one network may be a lousy phone with another network, many mobile providers will dumb down a good phone. * +

foxdie69 28.07.14 - 04:39am
@kjbn wat data allowence r u gettin at 4g wit o2 n how much does that last u. Finds o2 the best network within london but their tariffs r ridiculous * +

kjbn 28.07.14 - 04:58pm
@foxdie im in West Midlands and you have a point data data allowances arnt great but signal best for me on ive been on the lot they all say we are the best dont they * +

d14nova 29.07.14 - 03:35am
there are any terms in android of sandwich,jelly beans and kit kat,what does its mean?.I interested to buy iphone but too expensive,android available all I need with lower price than iphone,if I have window pc then still do I need window phone,I am not interested blackberry.I think android is comfort. * +

mtkn 29.07.14 - 08:50am
Sandwiches and sweets etc are in alphabetical order for Android 0S. The famous one was 2.3 Ginger bread , the next H(honeycomb), I(ice cream sandwich) J(jellybean) ,k(KitKat ,l (lime, not finalized) the next one will be codenamed M maybe Mellon or Marshmallow whatever. Letters are easier than versions jellybean has about 3 versions itself. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search