! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Cracked Android Apps - Page 1/5

Subject: Cracked Android Apps
Replies: 29 Views: 3512
> »
newt182 18.07.14 - 01:59am
Are we allowed to talk about sites where you can find cracked apps? If we are, which sites are best?

Note I checked pinned topics for any rules against this but didn't see anything and as far as I am aware the mod who used to upload apps stopped but I have no idea if asking for sites is allowed. Please delete if this is not allowed. * +

3mel 18.07.14 - 04:14am
mods used to share cr@cked apps (in the Symbian forum) presumably with Ahmet's permission.. they even had groups for doing so that are still here..

apkmania, mobilism, iPmart and many many others... if there's something I want quick and don't think it's worth the price, I'll google the apk name and read pretty much all the comments related to it before installing. stay away from anything Chinese or Russian tho.. * +

mok214 18.07.14 - 05:59am
I wouldn't ever risk downloading a cracked app. They are often rolled up with a trojan horse that can ruin your day.

BTW. Often, the cracked app originated in Russia or China and was just reuploaded to somebody else's server with no virus check whatsoever. * +

3mel 18.07.14 - 06:26am
that's why you read the comments. * +

metulj 18.07.14 - 01:54pm
I follow one simple rule, whatever I download, it'll be done on PC, scaned with NOD32, and afterward installed to phone. I never liked idea to download apk file directly with phone...idea.gif * +

newt182 19.07.14 - 02:57am
Cheers for the replies, I will check out them sites. It's all different to PC apps, on PC you can get a scene release from a good source and know that it contains no malware. It's a shame it isn't the same. * +

3mel 19.07.14 - 03:41am
I think for the most part it is.. certainly used to be. you'd get no end of slaughtered if you uploaded malware onto a well known site..
ironically with ipmart, it's not the apps you should worry about so much as the popup ads. google is full of page warnings for them... * +

mok214 20.07.14 - 07:50am
I would say to be cautious anyway. There was somebody that spoofed NexusMods and was uploading files that had a virus by using an admin account. And one has to know that a website that hosts pirated files is going to be pretty unsecure too.
Luckily, I did not download anything from NexusMods while they had this problem. Grin.gif * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search